Free Introductory Classes
Modern square dancing is a recreation enjoyed by people of all ages, from all walks of life, all across the USA (and in many other countries). It combines mental challenge with physical exercise and music, as groups of eight dancers move in various geometric patterns in response to the directions of a caller.
Come try it out, with no obligation:
- Sunday - 6, 13, 20 October 2013 (come any or all of these nights)
- Fairmeadow School, 500 E. Meadow, Palo Alto
This class meets weekly, Sunday evenings in Palo Alto.
This is a fast-paced class, suitable for complete beginners but also of interest to current dancers seeking more experience as well as returning dancers who want a thorough review.
- No previous dance experience assumed.
- Covers through Plus (the program most common in this area).
- Includes All Position Dancing.
- You do not need to come with a partner.
- Couples, singles, families all welcome.
- No special clothing required.